Alan, a husband and dad who lives in Oklahoma, from Yogi’s Den awarded me this “Best Blog” Award. He’ obviously educated (he reads my blog), informative and funny all at once. How do you do that Yogi? Thank you!
The Best Blog Award rules are:
1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. I find Joan from South African Photographs to be a kindred spirit. She has opened my eyes to even the smallest of life. She might be my long lost sister, if I’d had one.
2. Craig’s Bird Watching and Nature Blog always makes me laugh. He’s witty and a very talented storyteller and poet. Just don’t tell him so or he might get a bigger head.
3. Bibi from a Yankee-in-Belgrade has an eye for the unusual when it comes to her excellent photography.
4. Dawn’s Bloggy Blog is filled with adventure as this nature loving lady who lives on the road in an RV with hubby also meets many birdie bloggers along her journey.
5. Stacey from Do What You Love really follows her heart and passions. Another nature lover who just finished hiking the Pacific Crest Trail with her partner, #6 on my list.
6. Bernie from Northwest Natural Moments and Walking in Stillness has a philosophy about life that just can’t be beat plus he’s an excellent photographer. I can always depend on him to make me think and be more aware of the world around me.
7. Esther Garvi at Ishtar News is an amazing woman full of love and compassion for all the life around her in Niger Africa.
8. I call Karen at FabGrandma my dear friend. She introduced me to the blog world. I love the way she knows how to tell it like it is.
9. Garry at Geotripper has taught me so much about geology. I sure hope his students appreciate his knowledge and sense of humor.
10. Jazz at Haphazard Life sees the world through eyes that must sparkle with laughter. I always look forward to her point of view.
12. Jeannette at mysteries joins her love of nature and art with a very observant eye. And I think she must be a good cook too.
14. Camels and Chocolate at Tackling the Globe is a true inspiration as she journeys to different parts of the world following the most daring of adventures.
15. Moannie at the View from this End writes the best stories. She really needs to publish a book.
Sorry I just have to add a 16. Wayne at Early Musings may not post often, but when he does, Wow. He shares the most amazing adventures and geologic tours of the Colorado Plateau and beyond. A published geologist from Flagstaff, Wayne really knows his stuff. Plus he has a great sense of humor too. Is that inherent with geologists?
Thanks to each and every one of you. I could list a whole lot more.
Geogypsy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com