I’ve been tagged by AJ from Ouch My Back Hurts, originally from South Africa now living in Ireland, who shares his view of the world often from touring the Grand Canal by foot and boat. Find out more about AJ here. So here goes…
1. Describe yourself in seven words … sexy, soiled, anally-organized, adventurous, passionate, obsessed, wanderlust, curious, honest, philomath (look that one up). OK, so that’s 10 words, I’m no good with numbers. Now that’s 11. I can add. Oops, up to12.
2. What keeps you up at night? … Not much. By the time I Go to bed, I’m tired and drop off pretty fast. Having said that, bright lights and noise keep me awake. Thank goodness I live where it’s quiet and dark.
3. Whom would you like to be? … ME! Always a better Me. The Me that gets paid to travel and experience the world sharing my adventures.
4. What are you wearing now?… The usual morning glamor wear, sweat pants, an oversized denim shirt and my sheepskin slippers. (Trust me, you don’t want to see this.)
5. What scares you? … I ain’t scerd of nothin’, you hear me.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? … The best has been meeting new people from around the world, I was inspired to travel to South Africa, learning new things, see the world thru other eyes and lens; the discipline of writing almost every day. The worst, if it can be called that, reading all the many blogs I follow and trying to comment sincerely. There’s just not enough hours in the day, or GB on my hotspot.
7. What was the last website you looked at? … AJs, that’s when my hotspot dropped me, for the 5th time in an hour. So here I am answering questions.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? … Change is so constant in my life sometimes I just can’t keep track. Can I slow down time to get more of life in? Oh, that’s not changing me. Seriously, I would never have started smoking cigarettes.
9. Blankets – yes or no? … Yes.
So, now to tag 5 bloggers I follow, give them something else to do like they needed it.
1) First and foremost, my mentor Karen from FabGrandma who got me started blogging almost 3 1/2 years ago. She continues to teach me, and others, while posting about her gluten free, RV lifestyle. Right now she’s with family as one of her grandsons is very ill and in the hospital. Please send some love her way.
2) After reading posts and corresponding with Joan from South African Photographs I made my first jump off the home continent and toured with Joan for 2 1/2 weeks. She is such a knowledgeable woman about her natural world and I can’t thank her enough for sharing with me. Not sure she’ll reciprocate this tag, but that’s OK.
3) Meeting bloggers in real time like Susie of Arabia feels like a reunion with an old friend. This lady is such an inspiration, leaving her USA home to live in her husband’s homeland she shares what it’s like to live in an entirely different culture.
4) Alan from Yogi’s Den because I just have to get at least one male blogger on this list. (Just kidding Yogi.) I get to see a different part of the country through Alan’s many different kinds of cameras. And he might get me to go geocaching someday.
5) Then there’s these two gals from The Good Luck Duck, who basically keep me laughing at every turn in their life’s adventures. Never know what to expect from these full-time RVers.
OK, so if you want to play, TAG, you’re it.
Please know that I thoroughly enjoy reading all the blogs you can find on my sidebar. So you’re really all IT.
Oh yea, and I’m a procrastinator extraordinaire. Like right now I should be headed out the door to Prescott and instead I’m writing this post. So that’s now 13 for number 1.
Geogypsy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com