Janie shares her passion for Utah’s gorgeous landscapes with her husband, horses and Queen-dog Daisy.
As I put this post together I am overwhelmed with love. I can only take partial credit for this award, the rest goes to all of you fellow bloggers and sweet friends. Without you, I wouldn’t be here. Thank you. We are writing history for future generations around the world. Wow!
Sunrise at Grand Canyon National Park
“I’m supposed to name 10 things I love:”
1. Life, the greatest gift. Thanks Mom and Dad. Life is Magic!
2. Nature, all the life around me plus what are called “inanimate” objects like rocks and such.
3. Love itself, I am surrounded.
4. Friends, who I would barely survive without.
5. The journey, life is about enjoying the Now and absorbing every moment as it happens.
6. Honesty, most important first to myself and not to lie to others.
7. Laughter, it really is the best medicine and infectious. Why take life so seriously.
8. Free will, making choices to grow and change. No is a complete answer.
9. Discovery, learning new things about this magnificent place we call home and the people who live here.
10. Exploration, adventure, travel. OK, so that’s a couple extra yet it all ties together.
Painting by (Aunt) Kay Serigas
Then I’m supposed to pass this along to 10 blogs I truly enjoy reading. Very hard to pick only 10, yet I highly recommend these plus the other blogs on my sidebar for happy reading. Please don’t feel obligated to do anything except acknowledge your greatness, and life will bring you immense joy.
Joan at South Africa Photographs also known as “The Bug Lady” shares her views and knowledge of South Africa both big and small. I am always fascinated by her macros of the tiny life, and the other flora and fauna found in her world.
Jonker at The Firefly Photo Files takes me to places in South Africa that I hope to visit soon. He has an incredible eye for photographing the unique.
Mike at blog with no name I admire for starting his own blog after only a very short time online. Mike writes from the heart when he can find time. (Plus I love him!)
Moannie at The View from this End writes a compleling story as she shares the history of her family with such feeling. Moannie lives in the United Kingdom and may have the best husband in the world.
Bibi at A Yankee-in-Belgrade is an amazing photographer who travels and shares her home and adventures with passion.
Craver VII is always up about life and has the most laughable sense of humor.
Dawns bloggy blog is full of adventure as her and husband travel in a RV visiting some of America’s most beautiful places, hiking and birding along the way with family and fellow bloggers.
Karen at FabGrandma lives with her husband full time in a RV cooking gluten-free and shares their life’s adventures, both ups and downs.
Tom at This is my blog shares images of life and land around the area of his Midwestern home, and beyond, in such an intimate way I feel like I’m there.
Abe Lincoln at Pick a Peck of Pixels creatively shares his personal history thru writing and art, plus his passion for the wildlife around him displayed in amazing photos.
I sure hope you will enjoy these bloggers as much as I do. Feel free to pass these along, or not. And even if I didn’t get you on this list, take what you will and pass it along. This avenue of communication may be the answer to Peace on Earth. Be part of the movement.
Geogypsy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com